WEB DEVELOPER/ APP DEVELOPER
- Develop, maintain, and extend web platforms with a focus on quality
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain unit, integration, and system test suites
- Understand complex problems and come up with unique solutions
- Research and develop innovative ways
- Participate as a member of an agile team to complete both break/fix and enhancement projects.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- HTML and CSS skills, preferred.
- Microsoft SQL database skills preferred.
- Experience with Photoshop and Web Graphic Design
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with version control software
GRAPHIC DESIGNER POSITION
We are looking for someone who Is proficient with Mac OS: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, motion), Has some knowledge of WordPress, HTML, and CMSIs comfortable designing in both digital and print . Enjoys a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects simultaneously Is a great communicator, and has fun brainstorming new ideas. Can adapt to changes and feedback well. Has a strong understanding of all elements of design, layout, and typography If interested, please email your resume and portfolio with "Graphic Design Intern" as the subject line. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. Thank you.
Collaborate with the Sr. Art Director and Graphic Designer to develop design concepts
Create and design print and digital materials.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Use graphic design software and work with a wide variety of media
- Creating visuals, including page layouts, user interfaces, infographics, illustrations, graphics, banners and email templates, for use across digital platforms
- Design original graphics to support our social media campaigns
- Work with our social media team to brainstorm creative images to support our messages
- Work with social media manager to understand post objectives
- Ensure everything you produce is high-quality, consistent, on-brand and beautiful
- Collaborating with team and/or internal clients to identify visual needs for projects or campaigns
- Participate enthusiastically as a team member in planning and implementation of projects
- Concept development / look & feel for new campaigns
- Adaptation and online posting of images/links for marketing
DIGITAL MARKETING POSITION
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing/ social media marketing Intern to join the Web Vertical Domains team. As a Digital Marketing intern at WVD, you will help establish and promote how customers see WVD and push our brand offerings to people everywhere we operate. You will work alongside a small team consisting of creatives, designers, copywriters and developers within the company.
What you’ll do
- Manage processes relating to digital marketing campaigns and ensure that it adheres to business goals and strategies.
- Analyze project implementation results to provide ongoing recommendations for future initiatives.
- Work with the Copywriting and Web Development team to ensure campaign messaging reflects overall business requirements, project ROI, key milestones, and user acquisition opportunities.
- Develop and deliver presentation for campaigns proposals, status updates, and operational requirements.
- Write engaging content to boots brand interest and recognition across multiple digital channels.
- Assist with design and execution of social media campaigns.
- Find and participate in Twitter and LinkedIn chats.
- Track social media performance and identify high value opportunities.
- Create and distribute content including GIFs, infographics, slideshows, videos and blogs.
- Support marketing team at virtual events and in day to day operations.
- Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Solid idea generation and execution abilities
- Lead generation experience
- Problem Solving Skills
- Solid copywriting
- Decision Making Skills
- Video creation, editing and finishing skills.
. Strong writing and data analysis skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to convey ideas concisely and persuasively.
- Adaptability · Independent Work Planning Skills
- Software skills including Adobe, query and report building.