Web Vertical Domains helps you to design and develop a website that is eye capturing, impressive to mind and user-friendly to customers. Our created websites are mobile friendly with a call to action phone number. We help in building websites from scratch, revamp of websites, fresh new web development, Content Marketing, Graphic designing, website Hosting as well as website maintenance.
FAQ for web design
Our team of marketers and web designers will discuss and plan your marketing efforts, identifying your goals and market target. We will present all steps necessary to achieve best results in your industry.
With Web Vertical Domains you do not have to worry about technical aspects of your website. We host your data in secure data center with a proven backup procedure and fast Internet connections.
Our team will take care of creating branding material for your business, such as logo, business presentation assets based on your established brand. We will also help you to create branding material in case of start-up.
We create highly optimized websites with set of keywords and description to ensure highest position in search engines rankings. Additionally, we will show you how to stay on top of search results.
- A good website means not just a website with beautiful graphics, In marketing term, a website that conveys the right message and satisfies all search engines, browsers, and device friendly is called as a good website.
- A website is a mixture of many things, such as domain, hosting, website design, and web marketing. Thus, website design cost depends on various factors such as domain for your website, website hosting, type of website, number of web pages, whether with Logo design or without logo design, SSL certificate, content, on the page SEO, and many more things.
- Basic website with the domain, hosting, a 1-page website would cost $600.00 CAD, so you can have a budget of $1800 -
$4000 for a decent website.
- For a sellable website, you can keep a budget of $4k - 10k. In the next paragraph, we tried to brief about the advantages and disadvantages of using online website builders, freelancers, and professional web design companies.
FAQ for SEO and Marketing
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. After website design, once it is up and running, your website is visible only after typing your website domain name in search engine browser. But as you are aware, 98% fo searches happen either by product or service and not by domain name or company name. When searched in search engines, they populate only well-optimized websites to search engines.
As there are a million searches happen every second across the globe, and millions of website launched every hour. A systematic process to optimize the website to beat the competition is called Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in marketing
SEO is a very vast subject and highly competitive field. Every search engines have an algorithm and a limited number of websites can only be listed per search result page. Usually, every page has 17-20 slots in the following order. From the top - 3-4 advertisements (PAID ADS), images, FAQ, Map, govt links, Wikipedia, followed by organic search results.
The limited slots per page create competition among websites. So Higher PR (Page Rank) websites are shown in the top of the organic lists. For Better PR, Search Engine Optimization needs to be done. This is how SEO works
SEO prices range from $900 to $8000 per month depending on the nature of the project and your objective. In the long run, it is very economical, productive and has great returns on investment in comparison to other marketing channels.
In order to save money, one can do SEO by himself. But needs to have a thorough study on server, HTML, some coding knowledge.
Research industry nature
Research some rich keywords
Define your website structure
Define what you want to say
Create good content
Embed keywords in your content, headings, meta keywords, meta description
Fine tune your server for speed
Fine tune your website for responsiveness and mobile
Create site maps
Create a google analytics account
Create ROR and robots.txt files and post on the server
submit website to search engines
create social media accounts
submit website to directories
Create blogs on a regular basis and post on the website and populate those links in different places online.
Find out what is your goal, what is your market and product/service. buy a good domain that has max 11 characters and easy to be remembered by people, Make sure to have 1 main keyword in the domain.
Good research of your industry and study on a competitors website help you to layout navigation for your website.
SEO is a short form of search engine optimization. Optimizing a website or a blog to niche keyword so that website /blog be listed top in the SERP(search engine result page) organically.
An SEO agency is an expert in bringing the website top in search engines. they perform all the activities improve PR(page ranking) of the website such as content writing, keyword research, site optimization and so on. Typically SEO Agency responsible to improve organic ranking is targetted keyword
2. Reporting & Goal Setting
3. Content Building
4. Page Optimization
5. Social & Link Building
6. Follow Up Reporting & Analysis
Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is an incredibly effective way to market local business online. Local search engines help businesses promote their products and services to local customers at the exact time they're looking for them online.
Best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools
• Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool. ...
• Google Search Console: Top SEO Tool. ...
• SEMRush: Marketing SEO Tools. ...
• KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool. ...
• Moz: SEO Software. ...
• Ubersuggest: Keyword Tracking Tool. ...
• Answer The Public: Free SEO Tools. ...
• SpyFu: Free SEO Tools.