Web Vertical Domains looking for a new office administrator – someone who is excited to take on an impactful, highly varied role. If you’re ready to join our tradition of excellence, then we want to hear from you. Preferably lady candidates.
- Process incoming telephone calls, written correspondence, and documents requiring signature in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a calendar of meetings, appointments, and due dates.
- Schedule and organize travel, meetings, attendees, and conference rooms.
- Significant use of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Prepare expense reports and timesheets.
- Process invoices and other payments.
- Maintain files in an organized and efficient manner.
- Provide backup administrative support for other team members.
- Customer care support.
- Relies on multiple years of experience to plan and accomplish assigned task and goals.
- Experience in developing presentations and spreadsheet reports and demonstrated proficiency in analytics strongly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to interact and deal professionally with executives, staff, external vendors and customers.
- Detail orientation with the ability to multitask.
- IT background will be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour