Online Marketing Specialist
Web Vertical Domains is seeking an online marketing specialist to define, set up, and manage our online marketing efforts. We are building a marketing department and thus are looking for a highly driven, adaptable individual who is excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Define and execute the overall digital strategy towards the ultimate goal of increasing the visibility, traffic, and acquisition for Web Vertical Domains across the globe.
- Ensure implementation of on-page including (but not limited to) competitive analysis, keyword research and planning, and off-page SEO practices.
- Understand of the social web, including blogs, forums, social networks, microblogs, photo/video sharing, ratings and reviews, RSS, etc.
- Manage several social media profiles. Content writing for articles and social media pages.
- Keep track of SEO, search engine, social media, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
- Develop, plan and publish engaging content with a strong brand voice on social media channels.
- Previous experience in online marketing.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing.
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications are a plus.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour